Information We Collect From You
The information we collect from you may include:
- Contact information, such as your name, postal address, email address and phone number
- Billing information, such as your billing address, credit card information and payment information
- Information about the products or services you use or purchase from us
- Information you provide to us through customer service interactions, online surveys, and other forms of customer feedback
- Other information you may provide us, such as your preferences and interests
Cookies and Third Party Links
Our websites may contain links to third-party websites, products or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your information to third parties for the following purposes:
- To fulfill your requests for products or services
- To provide you with important information about your account or service
- To provide you with information about new products or services that we offer
- To respond to your inquiries or resolve disputes
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a subpoena or court order
- To enforce our terms and conditions
Protection of Certain Personally Identifying Information
We take the protection of your personally identifying information seriously. We implement technical, physical and administrative measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, theft, loss or alteration. We also regularly review and update our security measures to ensure the protection of your information.
How We Share Information
Do Not Track
Our websites do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals. We encourage you to review your web browser settings and use the “Do Not Track” feature if you do not wish to be tracked while using our websites.
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who have provided personal information to a business with whom they have a business relationship have the right to request information about the categories of personal information the business has shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes.
When you register a domain through MwzConnect, your domain registration information will be shared with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) and with our domain name registrar. Your domain registration information is public and accessible through WHOIS lookup services.
The Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete it.